Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rain

THIS is how rain is supposed to be. A nice cool drizzle, flashes of lighting, rolling thunder, and a nice cool, gentle breeze bringing the fresh air into the house. Its a lovely monsoon storm tonight. It's so peaceful. Even if Moby is rather frightened... It's just such a lovely night, and, I must confess, it's wonderful having the house to myself for a bit. I was able to clean up the kitchen, and keep it clean as I cooked (something my roommates don't seem to believe in). So now I'm just able to relax and watch the storm as I wait for the aloo gobi to finish cooking.
On a side note, this is only the second time I've tried making Indian food. Like many people, I'm rather intimidated by Indian cooking, but I think that there's no real reason for that. I had some cauliflower waiting to be used, and a bunch of potatoes, so I decided to give it a go... I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments: