Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wait, did I hear that right?

While scrolling through iTunes, looking for some of the random Jason Mraz songs I may have missed, I found one from the soundtrack to Happy Feet, which is unfortunately not available as a single. But I listened to the little snippet, and part of it was "I'm a joker / I'm a smoker / I'm a midnight toker." Wait, isn't Happy Feet a movie primarily marketed towards children? I love Jason Mraz, and it sounds like a great song, but does it really belong on something for children? I'm sure it's just adorable to hear little five year olds singing that they're midnight tokers, and then asking mommy and daddy what a toker is. Something just seems a little off about this...

1 comment:

disabled account said...

i remember that song in that movie and that never even hit me like that...till now. wow, the things that we become numb to.