Sunday, March 16, 2008

To have a life or not...

A really rather difficult question at the moment. I've decided I'm going to make an attempt to have a life outside of law school, but I have come to realize that I picked a really, really bad time to do so... I have so much to do, but I'm still going out. I went out last night, not getting in until 1am, and then met up with someone pretty much right after I woke up this morning (late, of course) and didn't get home until shortly after 8pm. This of course means I have still not written my summary judgement brief. So now here it is, Sunday night, and I have to finish this, hopefully in three hours or less... We'll see whether or not it happens. Thank God I don't have crim tomorrow, because not only is that a class I don't have to read for, but that also gives me time to prepare for Contracts, where I'm on for one of the problems... I keep telling myself that after this week, by my birthday, things will be better. At long as I tell myself that, I have hope!

3 comments:

chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chelsea said...

Have a life outside of lawschool. It will make your experience so much more enjoyable. I'll shoot you an email later about me possibly coming to Boston.

chelsea said...

PS I love that your blog site is "esquire-to-be." I've never had a friend that was an esquire before. :)